Hey guys, I was inspired by Mama Kat and thought I'd list 5 Things outta the gazillion that have me going gaga this summer. So, here they are! Make sure to let me know what yours are, I'm curious to know!
1. Fro-Yo. Ohhh yeah, I love me some frozen yogurt. Anything with chocolate, nuts or ribbons of caramel or chocolate or BOTH, I want it. Even the fruity kinds, I'm game. So good and so tantalizing. Go get some! :P Shoot, I'm about to now!
2. The iPhone 4, I needs it and I wants it and I wants it NOW. My phone is my lifeline and well, let's face it. The iPhone rocks and I think it's time for me to upgrade my current iPhone for the iPhone 4.
So, how many times did I say iPhone?
3. Leather cuffs. Or just plain cuffs in general. I've always been a huge fan and love wearing cuffs. Whether they are watches or simply cuffs. Some say they may be a bit masculine but, I don't care. My diamond studded Chanel cuff begs to differ! :P I like them girly and masculine, depending on my mood. I love them and I'm looking to expand my collection.
4. Chocolate covered pretzels. Yes, they are heaven and my current guilty pleasure, well, besides Fro-Yo... Also, have you noticed two of my top 5 are desserts?
Anyway, this is self-explanatory. Now, go and get some and enjoy a melting chocolate delight mixed with a hint of salty bliss! (Though, I wish they were made salt-free but then they wouldn't be the same. Pooptar.)
5. This is such a mommy must-have. The Baby Bjorn carrier. I am amazed at how freakin' comfortable it is and Mimi loves it and never cries while she's in it. My back doesn't hurt and well, she LOVES it, as do I. Going to be awesome during traveling and for everyday use. Most definitely worth the price. Best of all, it makes my life MUCH easier. So a girl can't help to be obsessed huh?
Well, that's about it... CURRENTLY. But, don't forget to let me know what you've been craving or what you just can't help buy, maybe you'll spark another obsession for me!
Til then, cheers guys!